Hire personal injury attorney now


There are many laws and rules in place relating to workplaces to ensure that all workers are kept safe while doing their job. If these laws and rules have been broken and this has resulted in you being involved in an accident at work in which you have sustained an injury, then you may have a compensation claim with the help of personal injury attorney.


Slips and Trips
If you fall and injure yourself in the street, in a shop or other public place, the person, company or council responsible for the area in question may be to blame for your accident. If you sustain a  personal injury in these circumstances you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Road Traffic Accidents
If you were the driver or passenger involved in an accident that was caused by another vehicle, you may be able to make a compensation claim for loss and injuries. The Highways Authorities have a duty to maintain the roads.
Quick Online Claim



There are two exceptions to the standard 3 year rule: –


1. If you were under 18 when the accident happened then the 3 years only starts to run from the day of your 18th birthday.

2. If at the time of the accident you did not know you had been injured or that your injury was caused by an accident, illness, or desease, but you find out later – even if this is years later, the three years may start to run from when you found out. Your solicitor will be able to tell you more.

Win or lose, there is no cost to you. If your claim is successful, you will receive 100% of your compensation – GUARANTEED.

If you have already contacted another organisation or solicitor about your accident but your claim has not been accepted GIVE US A CALL, we may view the situation differently and our panel solicitors may still be able to help you.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *